- Oversee day-to-day operation of accounting transactions to ensure completeness and accuracy of data.
- Fixed Assets control and monitoring.
- Responsible for month end closing including staff costs allocation, shared costs allocations, trial balance review and cleansing, bank and other balance sheet reconciliation.
- Annual budget planning and support.
- Reporting to the CFO or other project managers as required.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned.
skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in accountancy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Able to handle stress well/ able to work under pressure