- Responsible for Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R) and General Ledger(GL).
- Prepare monthly tax returns including Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax and Corporate Income Tax
- Handling with Billing, Collection, Bank Reconcile.
- Prepare reports i.e. tax, Bank reconciles and others.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned.
skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 0 - 2 years experience as an accounting/finance officer. (New Graduate are welcome)
- Good written and verbal communication skills both of Thai and English
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Table)
- Experienced in the EXPRESS accounting system will be an advantage
- Experienced in prepare project budget and financial planning will be advantage