- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assists with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
Qualifications and skills :
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Great communication skills with well-organized & structured.
- Handle multiple tasks, switch priorities and focus as needed.
- Fluent command of both Thai and English (including writing skills)
- Great interpersonal and coordination skill
- Proactive and great problem solver