The Associate Director of Marketing and Communications is the primary project manager for corporate’s marketing and communications team. The Associate Director plays a vital strategic role in helping to set the direction of College messaging, as well as an important tactical role in leading its implementation. The Associate Director also reports directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications for achieving corporate strategic. Content development and execution is a key component of the position. The Associate Director is organized and reliable, possess outstanding writing and editing skills, and are equally as comfortable as a self-starter and a team player.
- Have abilities to work collaboratively with attention to detail and develop plans and schedules for communication, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Optimize, buy, and track digital marketing ads.
- Utilize effective marketing strategies to create attractive, innovative, and appropriately branded designs.
- Make website content updates and assist with website usability initiatives.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, email, digital campaigns, etc.)
- Draft marketing copy and content that is accurate, clear, and easy to comprehend.
- Proactively identify new ways to connect the CMKL University with external channels.
- Attend marketing events and meetings.
- Draft press releases and media pitches, and tell the University story through earned media.
- Increase penetration of marketing messages and the brand.
- Drive enrollment and revenue for CMKL University programs.
- Measure, monitor and document progress against deliverables, budget and results for marketing programs.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 or more years in a professional experience working as a marketing specialist, or in a similar role are required.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, best practices and Technology.
- Strategic thinker with a strong track record of identifying and delivering innovative and impactful strategic partnerships end to end.
- Thorough understanding of marketing activities (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Knowledge of web-based marketing tools and content management systems, such as: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, email marketing platforms, WordPress, and demonstrated ability to work within a CRM to enhance communications.
- Experience in data-driven operations that result in sustained growth as attached to marketing activities.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication in both English and Thai.
- Inbound marketing experience.