We are a growing research and education in need of a Copywriter who can connect with our student base through multiple channels. In this role, you will be responsible for creating marketing materials, product descriptions and direct email. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turn arounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make marketing decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand's voice.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's style guidelines.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Communicator
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred