In this role, you will work with our instructional team to create learning content relating to computer science and computer engineering knowledge areas. A bachelor degree in Computer Science and Computer Engineering is required. Having experience working with the tech industry is a plus. We work in a fast-paced educational setting that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turn arounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
- Assisting our faculty to design and create learning content for Competency based AI and Computer Engineering program
- Conducts a needs assessment to identify an appropriate learning approach. Designs LX & LC that integrates digital and non-digital solutions.
- Develops appropriate learning assets and instructional materials in a manner that is relevant, meaningful, engaging and effective for defined learner groups.
- Work with lecturers, faculty members, engineers, technical experts and by self in developing engaging learning content.
- Work with Platform & Technology Team in integrating content into platform to effectively engage learners, assess outcome and further uplift LX & LC.
Ideal Candidate’s Quality:
- A bachelor degree in Computer Science and Computer Engineering is required. Having experience working with the tech industry is a plus.
- Self-reliant, commit to deliver, challenge self for perfection.
- Work well under pressure and limited time.
- Comfortable with small team environment.
- Must be fluent in English and Thai, both written and spoken.
- New graduates are welcome.