The Electrical and Computer Engineering Program provides undergraduate students with the opportunity to join all undergraduate courses. Highly-flexible degree programs are structured to provide students with minimal constraints, consistent with a comprehensive introduction to the profession.
“We can offer a world-class education for our students. They will have the possibility to explore an intercultural experience across all nations and cultures by both studying in the United States and here,in Thailand.”
What You Get
A chance to study in prestigious undergraduate classes for 1-2 semesters. You will definitely earn experiences at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Study with world class experts with more than 200 courses to choose from ECE Academic Guide.
- Access to the best in-class facilities and laboratories.
- Participate in exciting activities on campus such as student clubs, talks by renowned speakers, and entrepreneurship events.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student in a university.
- Completed at least one year in a university.
- Study in related fields to Computer and Electrical Engineering.
A complete application consists of:
- Statement of Purpose
* Carnegie Mellon requires TOEFL scores of 102 or better on the internet-based TOEFL or an IELTS score of 7.5 and above. Carnegie Mellon carefully reviews the sub-scores of each of these exams and considers those candidates with reading, listening, speaking and writing sub-scores of 25 or more on TOEFL and 7.5 or more on the IELTS to be candidates with high levels of English proficiency. Please arrange to have these scores by the application deadline. Carnegie Mellon's TOEFL code is 2074.
- Fall Semester: August 26 - December 18
- Spring Semester: January 13 - May 19
Cost of Attendance
- Student will responsible for all Program Fees and Living Expense.
- Application: Please email required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance Decision: Decision will be sent via email.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: +66 65 878 5000