The CMKL Internship Program will give you opportunities to learn cutting-edge technologies and find your true passion. You will have a chance to work alongside experts and research groups which have collaborations with leading companies.
Participation in world-class research groups that frequently engage with a variety of industries. You will get the opportunity to gain practical research experience.
What You Get
If you seek for challenges, being an intern at CMKL University will meet your need and change your life to be better. Here is a list of our research areas.
- IoT & Embedded System Development
- Cloud Infrastructure and System Development
- AI, Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Micro-service, API, Web and Mobile Application Development
- Computer Vision & Signal Processing
- Blockchain and Financial Technology
Eligibility and Internship Requirements
- Students must be at least 18 years old.
- Students must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student in a university.
- Students must study in related fields to Computer and Electrical Engineering.
- Student are required to participate in the internship program with a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Statement of Purpose (500 word limit; include your areas of interest)
Fees and Cost of Attendance
- There are no fees and cost of attendance while you are being an intern at CMKL University.
- Summer application deadline: May 1st - May 30th
- Fall application deadline: July 1st - July 30th
- Spring application deadline: Dec 1st - Dec 31st
Apply to Program
- Application: Please email required documents to email@example.com
- Acceptance Decision: Decision will be sent via email.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: +66 65 878 5000