Backend Developers are pivotal role in building high-quality, innovative and fully performing web application in compliance with coding standards and technical design. As a backend web developer, you will work in a constantly evolving environment, due to technological advances and the strategic direction of our organization. Backend Web Developers, who along with our excellent research team, will be responsible for working on research and education projects that are currently being conducted by the university. Their duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. They will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals. Hence, given the breadth of the role, Backend Web Developers must have a thorough understanding of computer systems in order to enhance software development to meet particular needs.
- Develop and direct software system validation and test methods.
- Direct our software programming initiatives.
- Oversee the development of documentation.
- Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyze data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Communicate key project data to team members and build cohesion among teams.
- Apply mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Apply best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Create innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, IT, software engineering, or another related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience with these technologies or languages is a plus: NodeJS, Typescript, Python, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.