CMKL University is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual with a great sense of responsibility to support the organisation of the education and other events of CMKL University. This is a high exposure position that requires independent thinking, self-discipline and professionalism. The Events and Communications Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of event organisation - including budgeting, reporting, travel arrangements - organised by CMKL University. In addition, they will be in charge of project-related communications, including social media, press releases, and other campaigns.
- Event planning and organisation: in cooperation with project experts, support the logistics of physical and/or online high-profile public and closed-door events (including travel and accommodation arrangements, filing expense reports, etc.); liaising with event partners (venues, caterers, content providers, etc.); under the supervision of the Project Manager, prepare narrative and quantitative reports from events and other; collect reports from partner organisations for events under their responsibility;
- Communications: manage content of CMKL University social media platforms; prepare press releases after the events; manage content of CMKL website, including communication with the authors; update lists of activities, media articles and speeches of CMKL and updating the website and databases accordingly; define and implement the annual communication strategy and plan; create and promote high-quality content that engages stakeholders and audiences, both for activities and events; give advice and/or provide support across teams concerning project communications; supervise the website and social media platforms; supervise the production of marketing materials and publications; supervise video production from concept to editing to publishing.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Having experiences in event and on ground marketing more than 1 year (background in education is a plus)
- Good command in Thai and English
- Having basic knowledge on photoshop and illustrator is a plus.
- Team working and proactive.
- Fast learning and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Power BI.
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Flexible Work Schedule (Probation period: flexible time)
- Five-day work per week
- Group-based health insurance plan
- Provident Fund
- Paid Time Off (10 days - annual leave)