We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Digital content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks. Digital content managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
● Must be able to write and manage the university content themselves.
● Manage a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and videoediting, etc.
● Edit, proofread contents, and contribute by writing and creating content.
● Formulate a cross-platform content strategy.
● Build a following on social media and ensure consistency of posting.
● Repurposing content to fit the publishing media, video production or social media.
● Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels and have clear KPIs for engagement level and community building. (optional, but preferred)
● Manage content across all platforms, including mailing lists, and social media.
● Researching and sourcing content for the company’s website.
● Targeting a specific set of keywords for all the articles written and published.
● Monitoring the competition’s online activities.
● Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or related field (Fresh graduate also welcome).
● Interest in the technological world, ability to keep up with the latest trends in technology, ability to create content that will attract people with interest in cutting edge technology and entrepreneurship.
● Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
● Have a passion in technology and able to write the content to attract people in cutting edge technology and entrepreneurship
● Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Thai.
● Proficiency with popular content management systems.
● Experience with social media management.
● Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
● Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
● Strong leadership and confidence.