We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of a front-end developer. Front-end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understand key design principles and SEO principles.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with REST APIs or GraphQL
- Experience with Git
- Understand basic UX/UI Design will be preferable.
- At least 1 year's experience with Figma will be preferable.
- Experience with design systems will be preferable.