Job Description :
Perform duties in relation to the recruitment and selection process. Shortlist candidates, liaise with a, and coordinate interviews with users. To ensure that employees are smoothly integrated into the organization and the candidates selected best match the needs of the position and the business..
- Provide data to evaluate external labor market conditions and internal employee turnover trends to recommend changes to the organization's recruitment strategies
- Manage and control recruitment activities include advertising, interviewing, testing, selecting candidates; checking references; negotiating employment offers; orientation and introductory training effectively
- Manage recruiter services to provide quality candidates within target lead time to close the recruitment process and within budget.
- Composing job advertisements in Thai and English and liaising with job advertising websites and classified media including social media recruitment channel
- Prepare regular HR reporting related to recruitment and turnover.
- Utilize creative opportunities to raise Company brand in the market place
- Build relationship with universities and recruiters to source strong pipeline of talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration, or other related fields
- Good English proficiency and computer literacy
- Multi-tasked, service-minded and able to work well under pressure
- Have the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Service minded, Analytical and Planning Skill
- Knowledge in Labor Law