Human Resources / Recruitment Officer will perform duties about the recruitment and selection process.
Shortlist candidates liaise and coordinate interviews with users. To ensure that employees are smoothly integrated
into the organization and the candidates selected the best match the needs of the position and the university. And will
perform duties about human resources for evaluating employee programs, recommending improvements to
employee relations policies, and making sure that all employee related policies in each department align with our
goals and established regulations. To reduce employee turnover at our university and attracting top talent to fill open
positions. The University also expects our Human Resources / Recruitment Officer to provide additional services as
requested by the University.
Job Description :
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Generating new contracts for full-time employees and contractors as well as informing them of the benefits and payment process.
- Onboarding new employees and training existing employees.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Monitoring employee performance including probation and annual performance evaluations.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Serving as a point of contact for employee inquiries and concerns.
- Assisting in benefits enrollment and administration.
- Addressing employee inquiries related to benefits and collaborating with benefits providers to ensure accurate administration.
- Communicating with the Finance Team regarding payroll and employee data records.
- Stay up-to-date with labor laws and regulations.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration, or other related fields.
- Proven experience in human resources or a related role.
- Good English proficiency and computer literacy.
- Multi-tasked, service-minded and able to work well under pressure.
- Have the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Service minded, Analytical, and Planning Skill.
- Knowledge in Labor Law.