· Monitoring and maintaining network sand servers.
· Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
· Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
· Creating user accounts and performing access control.
· Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
· Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
· Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
· Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
· Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
· Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
· Act as first point of contact within the Facilities office during working hours to ensure phone calls are taken and queries are dealt with in a time affective manner
· Provide other administrative and operational/coordination support to the Head of Facilities, to other staff within the Regeneration and Property team and in other departments as and when requested
· To maintain internal systems and work flow and advise Building Management Team on Administrative best practice
· To manage and coordinate all documentation, training and policies
· To administrate and ensure all personnel files are up to date
· Administration for the security plan and related security.
· Form part of the premises help desk team logging reactive calls
· Maintain and update the University premises and intranet pages.
· Ensure that filing systems are up to date
· To support other members of the premises Team with admin related duties
· Fulfill duties asassigned by the director/university
· Provide additional services to the University, external community, and the larger academic community as requested by University’s executives including, but not limited to, engagement in university-appointed committee or meetings, involvement in advising of students, community services and activities organized by the university, activities in professional societies and university- affiliated organizations.
Employee Benefits :