As a Linux System Engineer at CMKL University, you will be able to take your technical skills to the next level by tackling challenging issues as you support our ever-expanding global customer base. We are searching for technology-driven, detail-oriented, team players who are willing to help strengthen our exceptional support and operations teams. At CMKL University, you will push your technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills to their limits and grow to new heights.
- Fluent in Linux (CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with BASH, Python, or other scripting languages
- Additional virtualization, network administration, or development experience a plus
- Experience configuring the following applications:
- Web Servers
- Databases & Caching Solutions
- Can demonstrate understanding of the following concepts
- Common Linux Utilities
- Server/Application Architecture and Security Hardening
- Distributed Storage Solutions (e.g., Ceph)
- Load Balancing
- Networking Concepts
- At least 2-5 years of technical experience in UNIX/Linux.
- Knowledge in Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills to perform root cause analysis.
- Highly motivated self-starter wanting to make a difference, good team player, and good communication skills.
- Fast learner, keen to learn new things and keep updating knowledge on the new technology.
- Ability to solve problems remotely and deliver the work in a timely manner.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Five-day work per week
- Group-based health insurance plan
- Provident Fund
- Paid Time Off (10 days - annual leave)