- Assists with the daily activities of the Director and related members including project management and execution of strategic planning.
- Responsible for the preparation of documents, reports, and other management information as required.
- Plan, manage and deliver our projects in accordance with a planned schedule and best practice project management;
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of budgets for research programs.
- Conduct literature reviews to support projects and proposals
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required.
- Have been technology background would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills with excellent writing (report, essay, proposal, etc.)
- Must have excellent organizational and prioritization skills to effectively manage the priorities of multiple team members.
- Excellent analytical and process/systems thinking skills; excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.