The Student Recruitment Officer will assist with the development, implementation, and evaluation of a variety of recruitment activities, developing and delivering projects to support the University’s recruitment plan. The role involves attendance and presenting at internal and external recruitment events and advising prospective students on admission requirements and the University’s courses.
- Accepting and filtering student applications; maintains contact with prospective students and applicants, answering questions, making/returning phone calls, responding to email messages, referring students to appropriate resources.
- Creating plans for recruitment and other marketing materials to communicate and generate interest in the CMKL University and its programs.
- Attending college fairs and other important networking events, scouting off-campus student recruitment opportunities.
- Giving public presentations to prospective students about the University as the representative to provide information concerning educational opportunities, scholarships, and more.
- Provide physical and virtual supports for recruiting campaigns and events being run by the Student Engagement team.
- Experience of student recruitment (domestic and international) in a further or higher education environment or significant experience in a similar target.
- Knowledge of student admissions systems and processes in US higher education.
- Experience of working in a target-focused role with evidence of successfully meeting targets and managing an individual, team, and organizational performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for both Thai and English languages.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.