- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Transforming design ideas into functional programs.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss ideas and specifications.
- Collaborate with others to design and build architectures for new systems and maintain/improve current ones.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
Qualifications and skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
- Excellent attention to detail, management skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes.
- Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D.
- Knowledge of Unity, C sharp (C#),Animation (Min Basic), Unity 3D/2D, Unity Engine, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management